As your marriage celebrant, my role is to ensure that the planning of your ceremony and its celebration on the day is as stress free and enjoyable as it possibly can be.
If you think you might like to use my service as a celebrant, give me a call or send me an email. I’ll let you know if I’m available for the date you have in mind and we can arrange an initial meeting. At this first meeting we can talk about your plans for your ceremony and what I have to offer. If you are happy to proceed, then we will fill in what’s called a Notice of Intended Marriage form, which needs to be completed one month prior to your wedding day. I will also give you some resources to take home with you to help you plan your ceremony.
Remember it is your ceremony, and there is much space to be creative. I will work with you to make it special, and I am happy to meet with you as many times as it takes to get the ceremony right for you.
- Completion of the Notice of Intended Marriage form with your celebrant, at least one month prior to your wedding date, and within 18 months of the wedding date.
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You will need to provide an original Birth Certificate or Passport.
- If you are a divorced person, you will need to provide documentation of the termination of your previous marriage.
- If you are a widow or widower, you will need to provide the Death Certificate of your previous spouse.
- On the day of your marriage you will need two witnesses over 18 years of age.
If you have a difficulty with any of these requirements, we can talk about it when we meet.